In the shoulder seasons, you'll find that conditions are far from ideal, but not so intense that you'll form icicles on your beard whiskers. In these times of year, you'll find a solid minimalist jacket, like our Women's Element 1.0 Jacket, will be the ideal piece for your ride.
The jacket is made from our Element Soft Shell material, which is both wind- and water-resistant, as well insulating. And as the 1.0 iteration of this jacket, this fabric is used throughout order to provide coverage and protection from the elements where it's needed most. The fabric is also extremely lightweight and malleable, so you'll experience the perfect amount of stretch in all of the right places throughout the motions of cycling. Its use equates to a lightweight, minimal barrier between you and the elements, which is perfect for fair conditions or any fall/winter riding at a hard pace.
The Element 1.0 also includes additional weather-fighting properties, like a pop collar that prevents unwanted chills and moisture from entering the jacket via the neck opening. And lastly, three rear pockets and one zippered security pocket at the back handle storage duties.
- Element Soft Shell knit fabric is used throughout, providing exceptional levels of insulation and breathability, while also being quite adept at resisting both wind and water.
- Three standard back pockets and zippered back security pocket provide ample room for storing your essentials.
- Pop collar seals out the cold and adds a little extra protection from the elements.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.
- Form Fit provides a second-skin feel without inhibiting movement or flexibility.