Specialized's Tahoe mountain bike shoes were designed to deliver rugged and dependable off-road performance, especially if your rides see a good deal of hiking. To do so, they feature a SlipNot rubber outsole for added grip over roots and wet terrain. And to keep the shoes stiff enough for riding and flexible enough for walking, they also have a Lollipop inner plate that sits in a bed of comfy EVA padding. The fit is relaxed for everyday use, and the Body Geometry sole provides ergonomically designed comfort and efficiency.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot rubber compound developed in Specialized's tire lab optimizes shoe and pedal connection.
- Stiff Lollipop inner plate delivers high performance pedaling, and it sits in a bed of EVA to soften landings and maintain off-the-bike traction.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and walking comfort.
- Lacelock elastic keeps laces out of chainrings.
- Body Geometry Footbeds measurably increase power, reduce time to exhaustion, and reduce injury by aligning hip, knee, and foot.
- Toe and heel overlays provide added abrasion resistance.
- Approximate weight: 350g (1/2 pair, size 42)
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Black / 38||888818179985||61217-3438|
|Black / 48||888818176342||61217-3448|
|Black / 49||888818240081||61217-3449|
|Black / 39||888818175949||61217-3439|
|Black / 40||888818174300||61217-3440|
|Black / 41||888818177707||61217-3441|
|Black / 42||888818178438||61217-3442|
|Black / 43||888818180516||61217-3443|
|Black / 44||888818177714||61217-3444||TAH301901116|
|Black / 45||888818175406||61217-3445||TAH303529925|
|Black / 46||888818176878||61217-3446||TAH328917685|
|Black/Hyper / 38||888818175291||61217-3538|
|Black/Hyper / 39||888818180257||61217-3539|
|Black/Hyper / 47||888818181070||61217-3547|
|Black/Hyper / 48||888818175550||61217-3548|
|Black/Hyper / 40||888818174461||61217-3540|
|Black/Hyper / 41||888818179305||61217-3541|
|Black/Hyper / 42||888818178735||61217-3542|
|Black/Hyper / 43||888818179350||61217-3543|
|Black/Hyper / 44||888818175925||61217-3544|
|Black/Hyper / 45||888818173105||61217-3545|
|Black/Hyper / 46||888818180349||61217-3546|
Displaying reviews 1-6
Great shoes, on or off of bike. Comfortable, yet they appear to be very durable. Would strongly recommend.
I feel like this shoe was designed for endurance riding in mind. It weighs slightly more than the average cycling shoe which makes it probably one of the best shoes for long-distance training. It's a comfortable shoe at a great price, and should be considered if cycle-touring is your thing. I feel that the velcro is a bit unnecessary but that is just my personal opinion. I recommend this shoe to anyone who wants a proper training shoe for touring.
Shoes are extremely comfortable, even after a steady 3 hour 40 mile ride. Comfortable off the bike and very easy to walk in. I wish my regular shoes were this comfortable. Well ventilated, foot never became hot. Shoes have great traction. Never slipped even when putting foot down in gravel. I use clips and I found the shoe a little tricky to get into the clips due to the soles having such great traction.
I have really wide feet and this is the only biking shoe that I could fit into! Therefore if you have wide feet, this is the shoe for you! Love it
great shoe used for mtb . stiff sole and very comfortable and sticks to peddle even when not clipped in. Good traction when you have to climb also Only thing is they run a little small, i got them in a size bigger the i normally were.
been using these shoes for over 1year mountain biking. haven't clipped in yet. it even feels comfortable hiking in. i wear it with jeans and people won't even know they were biking shoes.