KMC, X11 GY/GY, Chain, Speed: 11, 5.5mm, Links: 118, Grey
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 116 Links - EPT anit-rust coating - 8 speed - Compatible with 18-21 24 Speed HG - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 286 grams
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - Silver - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 277 grams - Super fast + smooth shifting. - Full Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 113 Links - Includes Pre Attached Offset Link - Single speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SHIMANO DEORE - 126 links for HG 12-SPEED - MTB Chain The M6100 chain provides smooth shifting and enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features QUICK-LINK assembly and is optimized for HYPERGLIDE+ cassettes and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings. - Proprietary design ensures smooth shifting and strength - Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention - Shorter shift times and less pedaling shock - Optimized to work with HYPERGLIDE+ cassette sprockets and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings
- Deore/Tiagra 9-speed compatible - 3/32-inch - 116 links
The 4 Stroke is Eclat's team tested half link chain without weight saving slots in the links. If you’re snagging chain on crankarms, the extra beef on the 4 Stroke chain could make it a great choice for you. - Lightweight design - Strong pins & plates - Color: Black - Width: 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Half Link Chain: Yes - Weight: 421 g
The KMC K1SL SuperLite Kool Chain is suitable for a variety of single-speed riding styles, such as BMX or fixed gear, while offering substantial weight savings. - SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability - The mud-shedding design is easy to clean - Chain features a heavy duty structure and is treated with a stretch proof treatment for maximum durability - Designed with KMC's Special Dynamic K Configuration which offers unsurpassable chain strength - Inner plate chamfering provides expeditious shifting - Features an anti-drop design - Links (links): 100 - Width: 7.7 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Weight: 377 g
WTP Demand Chain is a super tough and very durable street chain with taller and thicker plates to resist impacts and grind damage. - Includes half link - Stamped WTP logo - Heat-treated links and riveted pins - Made by KMC - Links (links): 90 - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed
$24.99 - $27.99
WTP Supply Chain, heat-treated links and riveted pins, made by KMC, thicker plates to resist impacts and grind damage. - Includes pre-assembled half link - Stamped WTP logo - 90 links - Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin
FSA’s quiet, efficient, and durable chain. Team Issue chains are nickel plated and chamfered to enhance shifting performance. - Tool-free connector link included - 6.4mm width - Weight: 275g
The high torque loads of E-MTBs require tough components. The straighter chain line EX1 offers allows the use of a chain that is wider and more robust than those found on drivetrains not specifically engineered for E-MTBs. The EX1 chain has been engineered to run quiet across the gear range and transmit more power to the rear wheel. - EX1 chain is wider and designed for the high-torque, heavy-duty use of E-MTB - Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain length: 144 links
The Cult half link chain features teflon coating engraved with cult logos and is designed to help dial in the rear end length on frames with short dropouts. - Rounded side plates are compatible with 8T and larger drivers - Color: Black - Width: 1/2 x 1/8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Half Link Chain: Yes
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
The KMC X-Series has been designed with the specific characteristics of the Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems in mind and will meet the most demanding requirements. Elaborately designed and manufactured, the X-Bridge technology, thanks to precisely chamfered plates, allows a smooth propulsion and perfect gear changes in all driving situations. - Size: 1/2"x11/128" - Length: 116 Links - Weight: 273 grams
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation is a snap.
Shimano CN-HG71 6/7/8-Speed Chains - 8-speed MTB chain meets durability requirements for e-bike use - Designed for precise Hyperdrive SIS and Dual SIS Index shifting - Includes chain and chain connection pin, or quick link - Links: 116
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link I - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - Stretch Proof heat treatment so the chain last longer and goes farther - Half nickle plated - 1/2" x 3/32" - Weight: 286 gr
The KMC Z1eHX chain is suitable for a variety of single speed riding styles, such as BMX and fixed gear, fitness bikes, track bikes, internally geared hubs, and eBikes. - Features a heavy duty structure and stretch proof treatment for high pin power with reinforced durability - Anti-drop design reduces possibility of chain drop - eBike compatible - Links (links): 112 - Width: 7.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Designed for ebike: Yes
- High Pin Power with Reinforced Durability - Quieter Riding Experience - Anti-Drop Design - Wider, Thicker, Safer
The KMC Z8.1 Rustbuster is an 8-speed chain suitable for trekking, MTB, and city touring. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Z bridge outer plate offers extended compatibility - Rustbuster coating provides anit-rust protection - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 8 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
SRAM's PC-870 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth and reliable, the PC-870 will take you where you want to go.
100 links of chain and a pre-assembled half-link. - Steel, cromized treatment - Lightweight design - Very strong pins & plates - Comes with extra half-link assembled for running any gearing - Links (links): 100 - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Weight: 382 g
The KMC B1H is a heavy-duty single speed chain offering a quieter riding experience with high pin power and an anti-drop design. Fully nickel plated for corrosion and abrasion resistance