Bicycles in need of repair can be dropped off & picked up between 10am - 2pm Monday through Saturday
- After you submit the form, we will email you a confirmation.
- Come to our parking lot and call us 828-262-5750.
- Let us know your full name & that you have submitted an online repair request and are here to drop off your bike.
- If you are physically able, please unload and place your bike on the green bike rack outside of our entrance.
- We will come out to get your bicycle from the rack as quickly as possible.
- You are welcome to come inside to pay/pick up your bicycle when it's ready! OR you may call us at 828-262-5750 to pay for your repair over the phone with your credit card. We accept cash/check payment, and can collect that from you when you arrive.
- When you are outside the shop, call us with your full name & that you're here to pick up your repaired bike!
- We will bring your bike to the green rack outside for you to retrieve.
- Unless you request a paper copy, we will email you your receipt.
*If you do not drop off your bicycle within 14-days of submitting this form, your repair request will be removed from our system.
**Pedal assist electric bicycles are welcome, however electric bikes that have throttles are not. There is a $25 surcharge for tandem, adult trike, recumbent, and cargo bikes, etc as they present a unique set of challenges when moving them around the store, into/out of work stands, test riding, etc.